NEWS: Boom in new Arizona home ConstructionPosted 08/31/2012
We’re buying land, we’re building new and we’re here to join other local builders to say that the Arizona real estate market continues to rise. Scheduled to open in 2014, Bridges at Gilbert is the latest master planned community where Maracay Homes will work alongside five other builders to bring nearly 600 new homes to the East Valley.
“You could consider the Easy Valley the leader for the state right now due to the very vibrant job growth opportunity,” Gina Canzonetta, marketing manager for Maracay Homes, told Channel 12’s Arizona Nightly News.
Flourishing job opportunities combined with shopping, recreation and great schools in a prime location make the southeast valley an ideal location for buyers. For more on the boom in new home construction, check out the full story from Channel 12.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.