NEWS: Boom in new Arizona home ConstructionPosted 08/31/2012
We’re buying land, we’re building new and we’re here to join other local builders to say that the Arizona real estate market continues to rise. Scheduled to open in 2014, Bridges at Gilbert is the latest master planned community where Maracay Homes will work alongside five other builders to bring nearly 600 new homes to the East Valley.
“You could consider the Easy Valley the leader for the state right now due to the very vibrant job growth opportunity,” Gina Canzonetta, marketing manager for Maracay Homes, told Channel 12’s Arizona Nightly News.
Flourishing job opportunities combined with shopping, recreation and great schools in a prime location make the southeast valley an ideal location for buyers. For more on the boom in new home construction, check out the full story from Channel 12.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance