NEWS: Boom in new Arizona home ConstructionPosted 08/31/2012
We’re buying land, we’re building new and we’re here to join other local builders to say that the Arizona real estate market continues to rise. Scheduled to open in 2014, Bridges at Gilbert is the latest master planned community where Maracay Homes will work alongside five other builders to bring nearly 600 new homes to the East Valley.
“You could consider the Easy Valley the leader for the state right now due to the very vibrant job growth opportunity,” Gina Canzonetta, marketing manager for Maracay Homes, told Channel 12’s Arizona Nightly News.
Flourishing job opportunities combined with shopping, recreation and great schools in a prime location make the southeast valley an ideal location for buyers. For more on the boom in new home construction, check out the full story from Channel 12.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern