NEWS: Boom in new Arizona home ConstructionPosted 08/31/2012
We’re buying land, we’re building new and we’re here to join other local builders to say that the Arizona real estate market continues to rise. Scheduled to open in 2014, Bridges at Gilbert is the latest master planned community where Maracay Homes will work alongside five other builders to bring nearly 600 new homes to the East Valley.
“You could consider the Easy Valley the leader for the state right now due to the very vibrant job growth opportunity,” Gina Canzonetta, marketing manager for Maracay Homes, told Channel 12’s Arizona Nightly News.
Flourishing job opportunities combined with shopping, recreation and great schools in a prime location make the southeast valley an ideal location for buyers. For more on the boom in new home construction, check out the full story from Channel 12.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.