New Maracay Communities Coming to TucsonPosted 10/04/2013
Maracay Homes demonstrated its ongoing commitment to the metro Tucson region this week with the $23 million purchase of 122 acres at Rancho Vistoso, an Oro Valley master-planned community. Though originally zoned for 1,100 residential units. Maracay intends to develop only 31 percent of the total allowable density, amounting to 345 premium home sites on the last remaining parcel at Rancho Vistoso.
Plans call for six distinct gated neighborhoods featuring a mix of executive, vacation (lock & leave) and family home plans from Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection. Upon completion, Maracay’s investment in the community will be nearly $41 million, including planned community amenities.
“We are very enthusiastic about the Tucson market and Rancho Vistoso is a stunning location that allows us to showcase our New Arizona Living Collection to a wider range of home buyers,” said Maracay Homes President Andy Warren, referring to the series of all-new home designs strategically crafted to reflect the lifestyles and desires of post-recession consumers.
In addition to Rancho Vistoso, which is expected to open in early 2015, Maracay Homes already is busy preparing to debut three new Tucson-area communities early next year: Deseo at Sabino Canyon in the Foothills; Rancho Del Cobre in Oro Valley; and Tortolita Vistas in Marana. The new communities join Maracay Homes’ two existing Tucson-area neighborhoods, Dove Mountain Preserve and Sunrise Ridge at Tangerine Crossing.
For more information on these and all of Maracay Homes’ communities, please visit www.maracayhomes.com. While you’re there, join our interest list to receive ongoing updates on your favorite communities.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.