New Maracay Communities Coming to TucsonPosted 10/04/2013
Maracay Homes demonstrated its ongoing commitment to the metro Tucson region this week with the $23 million purchase of 122 acres at Rancho Vistoso, an Oro Valley master-planned community. Though originally zoned for 1,100 residential units. Maracay intends to develop only 31 percent of the total allowable density, amounting to 345 premium home sites on the last remaining parcel at Rancho Vistoso.
Plans call for six distinct gated neighborhoods featuring a mix of executive, vacation (lock & leave) and family home plans from Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection. Upon completion, Maracay’s investment in the community will be nearly $41 million, including planned community amenities.
“We are very enthusiastic about the Tucson market and Rancho Vistoso is a stunning location that allows us to showcase our New Arizona Living Collection to a wider range of home buyers,” said Maracay Homes President Andy Warren, referring to the series of all-new home designs strategically crafted to reflect the lifestyles and desires of post-recession consumers.
In addition to Rancho Vistoso, which is expected to open in early 2015, Maracay Homes already is busy preparing to debut three new Tucson-area communities early next year: Deseo at Sabino Canyon in the Foothills; Rancho Del Cobre in Oro Valley; and Tortolita Vistas in Marana. The new communities join Maracay Homes’ two existing Tucson-area neighborhoods, Dove Mountain Preserve and Sunrise Ridge at Tangerine Crossing.
For more information on these and all of Maracay Homes’ communities, please visit www.maracayhomes.com. While you’re there, join our interest list to receive ongoing updates on your favorite communities.
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.