New Amenities at Maracay CommunitiesPosted 02/10/2015
Extras. Conveniences. Cool stuff. No matter how you phrase it, amenities are great additions that make homeownership all the more valuable. As builders, we continue to develop communities and create plans that offer more for our buyers. Of course, that includes adding the latest design features, like spacious great rooms, front courtyards, bonus rooms, generation suites or casitas, and more. But what happens inside the home is just the beginning. Many of the neighborhoods we choose to build in also offer a little extra. And new additions are happening all of the time. For instance:
Eastmark Cruiser Culture: On January 31, all Eastmark residents, including those who live in Maracay’s Kinetic Point and Lumiere Garden neighborhoods, received a custom-designed cruiser bicycle. That’s right! A brand-new, shiny bike, and it didn’t cost residents a dime. Rather, it was just an invitation to be a part of the Eastmark Cruiser Culture.
Heritage Swim Park at Verrado: A swim park at Verrado’s Heritage District recently broke ground and will soon be the social hub of the neighborhood. Open to all Verrado residents, including residents of Maracay’s Victory at Verrado, Verrado Palisades and Verrado Tilden neighborhoods, the swim park is expected to be completed in time for spring break 2015. It will feature a large resort-style pool and a separate toddler pool, both containing zero-entry areas to make them easily accessible for swimmers of all ages and abilities, as well as a splash pad, cabanas and other shade structures.
These are just two examples of the many exciting developments our communities will see over the years. The cruisers and are swim park add to a long list of notable features that all Maracay neighborhoods have in common. Selecting only high-demand locations with ease of access to employment, entertainment and education are a top priority for our land planners. We help to ensure the spirit of community with events, clubhouses and public gathering spaces for our buyers. And, we want owners to enjoy life outside their own walls, so hiking trails, walking paths and park areas are a must.
We could talk amenities all day but we’d still only be scratching the surface. To learn more about what is new and unique in your area of interest, please visit our neighborhoods page.
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless