Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.Posted 10/28/2019
We held a beautiful sunset barbecue at The Lookout to celebrate the first group of Avance homeowners and let the residents get to know each other a little better. The night was a huge success and the perfect recipe for instant friendship.
Who Was There:
Over 90 people and a few fur babies showed up ready to munch and mingle. Attendees were given name tags with their neighborhood and homesite so they could easily find their neighbors. Once everyone got to know each other, the good times were in full swing.
What We Did:
The pool was open for swimming, which the kids took full advantage of. The little ones also enjoyed other outdoor games like hula hoops and jump ropes while the adults got competitive on the ping pong tables. As the night went on, there were plenty of burgers, hot dogs and music to fuel endless fun.
This is just the start of the memories to made at Avance. Check out Avanceliving.com to see all the ways our thoughtful amenities facilitate a healthy, active lifestyle that keeps every day feeling exciting and fresh.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.