Mural at The Meadows in PeoriaPosted 09/06/2016
There’s no place like home, and nowhere is that more true than in Peoria, Arizona, where residents maintain a level of civic pride that’s unmatched – and with good reason. Offering an endless mix of outdoor recreation, family entertainment and big-city amenities, along with diverse employment options and amazing public schools, Peoria truly is an idyllic American town.
And, as we prepare to unveil The Meadows, a collection of 173 large and traditional-size homesites located in Peoria’s fast-growing northern region, we felt we wanted to show our appreciation for a city that has so much to offer. So, in the days leading up to our community grand opening on Saturday, Sept. 17, we will be working with a team of talented artists to paint a giant mural along a wall outside our model home complex.
This is no small endeavor. Spanning 125 feet long and standing eight feet tall, the mural will display six points of pride that show why Peoria is such a great place to live, work and play. From scenes of Lake Pleasant and the Sunset Mountain Preserve to images of P83, the Challenger Space Center, Liberty High School, and Cactus League and Spring Training, the masterpiece will surely become a Peoria point of pride in its own right.
Want to see for yourself? We’ll reveal the finished work of art on Facebook on Friday, Sept 16.
#NoPoAZ, #MaracayLivesLocal, #WeArePeoria.
But even better, we invite you to come see it in person at the grand opening event, scheduled for 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., on Saturday, Sept. 17. The Meadows is located at the northwest corner of Deer Valley Road and 91st Avenue in Peoria. For more information on The Meadows, please visit www.MaracayHomes.com.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home