Multigenerational Suites – New Arizona Living CollectionPosted 04/04/2016
Life is full of transitions. Adult children grow up and move away…then return. Aging parents reach a point where they no longer are able to live alone. And occasionally, a visit from out-of-town friends develops into an extended stay as they search for accommodations to make their visit a little more permanent.
If any of these situations resonates with you, perhaps it’s time to look into a new home that’s designed to help families like yours navigate growth and change. A Maracay home with a multigenerational suite may be just the solution.
Homes with attached and detached multigenerational suites from Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection redefine what it means to have multiple generations (or even a few guests) together under one roof. Thoughtfully crafted designs include separate spaces for living, eating and sleeping that provide just the right amount of connectivity to the main part of the home without sacrificing privacy.
Take a look at these beautiful examples and if you see one you like, don’t hesitate to contact our New Homes Specialist Pam Meyer at 480-889-3713 or email@example.com to visit one in person.
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson