Multigenerational Suites – New Arizona Living CollectionPosted 04/04/2016
Life is full of transitions. Adult children grow up and move away…then return. Aging parents reach a point where they no longer are able to live alone. And occasionally, a visit from out-of-town friends develops into an extended stay as they search for accommodations to make their visit a little more permanent.
If any of these situations resonates with you, perhaps it’s time to look into a new home that’s designed to help families like yours navigate growth and change. A Maracay home with a multigenerational suite may be just the solution.
Homes with attached and detached multigenerational suites from Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection redefine what it means to have multiple generations (or even a few guests) together under one roof. Thoughtfully crafted designs include separate spaces for living, eating and sleeping that provide just the right amount of connectivity to the main part of the home without sacrificing privacy.
Take a look at these beautiful examples and if you see one you like, don’t hesitate to contact our New Homes Specialist Pam Meyer at 480-889-3713 or email@example.com to visit one in person.
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring