Multigenerational Suites – New Arizona Living CollectionPosted 04/04/2016
Life is full of transitions. Adult children grow up and move away…then return. Aging parents reach a point where they no longer are able to live alone. And occasionally, a visit from out-of-town friends develops into an extended stay as they search for accommodations to make their visit a little more permanent.
If any of these situations resonates with you, perhaps it’s time to look into a new home that’s designed to help families like yours navigate growth and change. A Maracay home with a multigenerational suite may be just the solution.
Homes with attached and detached multigenerational suites from Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection redefine what it means to have multiple generations (or even a few guests) together under one roof. Thoughtfully crafted designs include separate spaces for living, eating and sleeping that provide just the right amount of connectivity to the main part of the home without sacrificing privacy.
Take a look at these beautiful examples and if you see one you like, don’t hesitate to contact our New Homes Specialist Pam Meyer at 480-889-3713 or firstname.lastname@example.org to visit one in person.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.