Move-In Ready Home of the Weekend: Estates at The MeadowsPosted 06/30/2017
This weekend’s move-in ready home is located at Estates at The Meadows in the desirable north Peoria area. The Pinnacle floor plan features a stunning, single-story layout with 3,520 square feet of space amid four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a den and a four-car garage.
Beautiful, wood-look ceramic tile is one of the first things you’ll notice when you walk through the home’s stylish front door. A welcoming great room opens to an executive, gourmet kitchen outfitted with espresso cabinets, subway tile backsplash, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry. The room’s oversized island provides ample space to cook with family members or entertain friends.
When you’re ready to wind down after a long day, the master bath features a luxurious granite walk-in shower in addition to a large tub. Dual sinks set in granite countertops, and walk-in closets ensure an effortless morning routine with plenty of space for two.
Love this home? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour today.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.