Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Queen CreekPosted 05/05/2016
It’s no secret that Queen Creek is a budding haven in the East Valley, with beautiful neighborhoods chock-full of amenities and scenic views to match. The homes in our Villagio neighborhood were designed to reflect the uniqueness of Queen Creek as well as the individual needs and wants of the Arizona homebuyers.
This week’s move in ready home is no exception.
Step inside this expansive, two-story floor plan at Villagio, showcasing 3,245 square feet of beautiful features inside and out, and a blank canvas for your family to make new memories. With five bedrooms, three bathrooms, three-car garage and large upstairs loft, there is plenty of room for the whole family or guests.
Take a peek through the spacious great room and the kitchen will speak for itself. The chef of the house will enjoy upgraded 42” upper espresso cabinets, quartz kitchen countertops – including on the oversized center island – extended nook, walk-in pantry and gourmet stainless steel appliances.
But we didn’t stop there. The home also features an abundance of special touches that will make you feel right at home, including 8’ interior doors, two-tone interior paint 12” x 24” tile, soft water loop and multi-sliding glass doors from the great room leading to the covered patio and large backyard space.
The schedule a tour or for more information, contact our New Homes Specialist, Pam Meyers, via email or phone at (480) 889-3713.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.