Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Queen CreekPosted 05/05/2016
It’s no secret that Queen Creek is a budding haven in the East Valley, with beautiful neighborhoods chock-full of amenities and scenic views to match. The homes in our Villagio neighborhood were designed to reflect the uniqueness of Queen Creek as well as the individual needs and wants of the Arizona homebuyers.
This week’s move in ready home is no exception.
Step inside this expansive, two-story floor plan at Villagio, showcasing 3,245 square feet of beautiful features inside and out, and a blank canvas for your family to make new memories. With five bedrooms, three bathrooms, three-car garage and large upstairs loft, there is plenty of room for the whole family or guests.
Take a peek through the spacious great room and the kitchen will speak for itself. The chef of the house will enjoy upgraded 42” upper espresso cabinets, quartz kitchen countertops – including on the oversized center island – extended nook, walk-in pantry and gourmet stainless steel appliances.
But we didn’t stop there. The home also features an abundance of special touches that will make you feel right at home, including 8’ interior doors, two-tone interior paint 12” x 24” tile, soft water loop and multi-sliding glass doors from the great room leading to the covered patio and large backyard space.
The schedule a tour or for more information, contact our New Homes Specialist, Pam Meyers, via email or phone at (480) 889-3713.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance