Move-in Ready Home of The Week: Winslow at EastmarkPosted 04/07/2016
This week’s move-in ready home – a 3,668-square-foot beauty with amenities and room to spare – is located in the highly acclaimed Eastmark master-planned community in Mesa. Featuring a two-story design from the popular Signature Collection of floor plans, this home is an entertainer’s dream, with five bedrooms, 3.5 baths, great room, first-floor den and large, second-story loft. But, its ample space is just the beginning.
Be the envy of your enclave with extras like a gas line to the patio (perfect for your annual family barbeque), soft water loop, and garage service door to make life that much easier. Because “it’s the little things” that make a house a home, we’ve added gorgeous interior trimmings like 5 ¼-inch baseboards, 8-foot interior doors and maple stair rails.
In the kitchen, enjoy 42-inch upper espresso cabinets, granite kitchen countertops and gourmet appliances, with an open floor plan that leads directly to the expansive, great room and covered backyard patio through a 12-foot sliding glass door. And as with every Maracay Home, this Eastmark home is Energy Star® certified for optimum performance and energy efficiency to reduce your impact on the environment (and your wallet).
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.