Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Vista at Granite CrossingPosted 05/17/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Take a look inside this week’s move-in ready home at The Vista at Granite Crossing. Located in Mesa, this single-story, Cholla home plan boasts of 3,345 square feet with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an expanded master bedroom and 3-car garage.
An open concept floor plan seamlessly blends the great room with the kitchen, breakfast nook and dining room, creating a large space for relaxing and socializing. The spacious great room features a 12-foot, center-pull sliding glass door that opens into the covered patio, making for an entertainer’s ideal space that is perfect for hosting the annual barbecue or simply relaxing with the family.
This kitchen is every cook’s dream, with its gourmet gas cooktop, double oven, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The kitchen’s beautiful finishes include a designer white backsplash that accentuates the off-white painted cabinets with door hardware. Store copious amounts of snacks and other appliances in the walk-in kitchen pantry and enjoy extra serving space with the centered island that has base cabinets and an extended edge for seating. This kitchen is truly a welcoming place for family and friends to gather.
Step into the beautiful coziness of the master bathroom in this move-in ready home. The master bathroom is designed with modern, clean finishes, dual vanities and a large framed walk-in shower. The tub is nestled within the corner of the bathroom and is brightened by natural light streaming from a nearby window. Not only is the bathroom spacious enough for two, the massive walk-in closet is just steps away.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.