Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Vista at Granite CrossingPosted 05/17/2018
Take a look inside this week’s move-in ready home at The Vista at Granite Crossing. Located in Mesa, this single-story, Cholla home plan boasts of 3,345 square feet with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an expanded master bedroom and 3-car garage.
An open concept floor plan seamlessly blends the great room with the kitchen, breakfast nook and dining room, creating a large space for relaxing and socializing. The spacious great room features a 12-foot, center-pull sliding glass door that opens into the covered patio, making for an entertainer’s ideal space that is perfect for hosting the annual barbecue or simply relaxing with the family.
This kitchen is every cook’s dream, with its gourmet gas cooktop, double oven, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The kitchen’s beautiful finishes include a designer white backsplash that accentuates the off-white painted cabinets with door hardware. Store copious amounts of snacks and other appliances in the walk-in kitchen pantry and enjoy extra serving space with the centered island that has base cabinets and an extended edge for seating. This kitchen is truly a welcoming place for family and friends to gather.
Step into the beautiful coziness of the master bathroom in this move-in ready home. The master bathroom is designed with modern, clean finishes, dual vanities and a large framed walk-in shower. The tub is nestled within the corner of the bathroom and is brightened by natural light streaming from a nearby window. Not only is the bathroom spacious enough for two, the massive walk-in closet is just steps away.
If you’d like to make this home your own, schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer by calling (623) 552-3940 or emailing NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance