Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Vista at Granite CrossingPosted 05/31/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Take a look inside this week’s move-in ready home. Located at The Vista at Granite Crossing in Mesa, this stunning single-story home has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 4-car garage. With 3,615 square feet of space, this home is perfect for families who love comfort and style.
The kitchen is every cook’s dream, with gourmet stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop and double ovens. Granite kitchen countertops are accented with a multicolored designer backsplash. Meanwhile, sleek maple cabinets line the room and a walk-in pantry creates ample storage space for food, kitchenware and dishes. The kitchen expands into a breakfast nook that’ll make enjoying your morning coffee and a delicious croissant much sweeter.
A spacious great room features 12-foot ceilings and a 12-foot sliding glass door that leads into the outdoor covered patio. The two-tone interior paint and wood-look tile finishes create a modern appearance that guests are sure to love.
Wind down in your own personal master retreat. Enjoy the generous, dual walk-in closets and indulge in a spa-like master bathroom that features large double vanities, a comfortable soaking tub and a walk-in shower.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern