Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Vista at Granite CrossingPosted 05/31/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Take a look inside this week’s move-in ready home. Located at The Vista at Granite Crossing in Mesa, this stunning single-story home has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 4-car garage. With 3,615 square feet of space, this home is perfect for families who love comfort and style.
The kitchen is every cook’s dream, with gourmet stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop and double ovens. Granite kitchen countertops are accented with a multicolored designer backsplash. Meanwhile, sleek maple cabinets line the room and a walk-in pantry creates ample storage space for food, kitchenware and dishes. The kitchen expands into a breakfast nook that’ll make enjoying your morning coffee and a delicious croissant much sweeter.
A spacious great room features 12-foot ceilings and a 12-foot sliding glass door that leads into the outdoor covered patio. The two-tone interior paint and wood-look tile finishes create a modern appearance that guests are sure to love.
Wind down in your own personal master retreat. Enjoy the generous, dual walk-in closets and indulge in a spa-like master bathroom that features large double vanities, a comfortable soaking tub and a walk-in shower.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.