Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Vista at Granite CrossingPosted 05/31/2018
Take a look inside this week’s move-in ready home. Located at The Vista at Granite Crossing in Mesa, this stunning single-story home has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 4-car garage. With 3,615 square feet of space, this home is perfect for families who love comfort and style.
The kitchen is every cook’s dream, with gourmet stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop and double ovens. Granite kitchen countertops are accented with a multicolored designer backsplash. Meanwhile, sleek maple cabinets line the room and a walk-in pantry creates ample storage space for food, kitchenware and dishes. The kitchen expands into a breakfast nook that’ll make enjoying your morning coffee and a delicious croissant much sweeter.
A spacious great room features 12-foot ceilings and a 12-foot sliding glass door that leads into the outdoor covered patio. The two-tone interior paint and wood-look tile finishes create a modern appearance that guests are sure to love.
Wind down in your own personal master retreat. Enjoy the generous, dual walk-in closets and indulge in a spa-like master bathroom that features large double vanities, a comfortable soaking tub and a walk-in shower.
Would you like to make this move-in ready home yours? Purchase before May 31, 2018 and close escrow by June 29, 2018 to receive a G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 552-3940 to schedule a tour today.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home
- South Phoenix: The Next Big Thing
- Electron at Eastmark Grand Opening
- Maracay Breaks Ground on The Lakes at Annecy
- Get to Know Electron at Eastmark with New Home Advisor Thera Tolman
- 5 Reasons to Live at Eastmark
- Back to School Shoe Drive Results
- New Homeowners Share Why They Chose Maracay
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe Vistoso
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Enclave at The Meadows