Move-in Ready Home of the Week at Villagio in Queen CreekPosted 10/11/2016
Step inside this week’s move-in ready home, located in our Villagio community in Queen Creek. At just under 2,600 square feet, this home features three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 3-car garage. Whether you’re a growing family or love to entertain, there is plenty of space for everyone. You can even accommodate overnight guests with ease using the dual master bedroom.
The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, dark espresso cabinets and beautiful granite counter tops that complement each other nicely. Upgraded light fixtures throughout the home, 18” tile and 8’ doors ensure this home is breathtaking from every angle.
Beyond the kitchen, you’ll find a den, spacious great room with beautiful sliding glass doors and an easily accessible laundry room that can be entered from the master walk-in-closet or from the hallway, making this home both beautiful and functional.
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Palladium Point at Eastmark
- Amenities Aplenty at Adora Trails
- Live Like a Local: Tucson
- Homes Built for Form and Function
- Move-in Ready Home: Sendera Place in Chandler
- St. Paddy’s Day Treats from the Kitchen
- Outdoor Living Design Trends for 2017
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Verrado Palisades in Buckeye
- Maintaining Your New Home: Spring
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Eastmark – Curie Court