Move-in Ready Home of the Week at Villagio in Queen CreekPosted 10/11/2016
Step inside this week’s move-in ready home, located in our Villagio community in Queen Creek. At just under 2,600 square feet, this home features three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 3-car garage. Whether you’re a growing family or love to entertain, there is plenty of space for everyone. You can even accommodate overnight guests with ease using the dual master bedroom.
The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, dark espresso cabinets and beautiful granite counter tops that complement each other nicely. Upgraded light fixtures throughout the home, 18” tile and 8’ doors ensure this home is breathtaking from every angle.
Beyond the kitchen, you’ll find a den, spacious great room with beautiful sliding glass doors and an easily accessible laundry room that can be entered from the master walk-in-closet or from the hallway, making this home both beautiful and functional.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.