Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Victory at Verrado Trendsetter ModelPosted 08/18/2016
You’ve waited 55+ years to live like this. This week’s featured move-in ready home is situated in our 55+ community of Victory at Verrado in Buckeye, Arizona, inside the master-planned community of Verrado. This two bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home is just over 2,600 square feet and offers all of the amenities you could want at this stage in your life: gourmet kitchen, covered patio, extra-large shower and double bathroom vanity, plus so much more.
Love to bake? The double ovens and gourmet stainless steel appliances will definitely come in handy. You’ll also love the large granite island with built-in sink that will make prep work a breeze. Storage won’t be an issue. Cabinets throughout the kitchen and within the large center island provide plenty of room for all your essentials, and even your non-essentials. A kitchen like this means you’ll have the most popular home on the block.
Sunshine fills this home through the large 16” sliding glass doors that open up to a covered patio just off the great room — the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine after a long day on the golf course.
Continue to move through the home and you’ll love the attention to detail in the master bathroom. The large bathroom has two vanities, a custom-trim backsplash, and an extra-large walk-in shower with two shower heads and bench seats.
- Green Community: Navarro Groves
- Gotta Love South Mountain Village
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at the Meadows
- Why Join the Interest List for Navarro Groves
- Join Us For Rio Paseo’s Grand Opening Celebration
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Hawthorn Manor
- 5 Reasons to Live at Navarro Groves
- Join us at The Vista at Granite Crossing Grand Opening
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Preserve at Adora Trails
- In Your Neighborhood: February