Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Victory at VerradoPosted 09/20/2017
This week’s move-in-ready home is a beautiful Entertainer plan located in Buckeye’s Victory at Verrado community. This 2,284 square-foot home features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a 2-car garage, and an abundance of style.
Between the quartz countertops, custom backsplash, large island and custom grey cabinets, this kitchen is as chic as it is functional. Plus, the easy access to the extended covered patio makes enjoying meals or cocktails even better with amazing views of the surrounding landscape.
With a seamless transition from the kitchen to the great room, this elegant open floor plan is perfect for entertaining guests. Enjoy wood-look tile flooring and a sliding glass door leading into the loggia, where the brick fireplace provides a perfect backdrop to get lost in a great book.
The master bathroom will take your breath away. Quartz vanity tops, an elongated basin sink, and a large, walk-in, custom floor-to-ceiling tile shower are just a few features that make a master bath a relaxing retreat.
If you’d like to make this home your own, schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer by calling 623-428-0956 or emailing NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com. Purchase this home by Sept. 30 and receive a G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern