Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Victory at VerradoPosted 03/29/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is located in our popular 55+ Community, Victory at Verrado in Buckeye. Aptly named The Trendsetter, this 2,624-square-foot single-story home features two bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a comfortably sized three-car tandem garage for active adults who might want some extra space for a workshop, storage or another vehicle.
Space is a common theme in this home and the gourmet kitchen is no exception. Residents not only will find plenty of elbow room throughout the kitchen, but will enjoy an abundance of counter space on the oversized island. Highlighted with staggered cherry cabinets, the kitchen also features gourmet stainless steel appliances with a five-burner gas cooktop and range hood, and granite countertops in Maroon Cohiba with custom backsplash.
Spread out in this centralized living space, which is perfect for entertaining friends or hosting a family gathering. Large 16-foot sliding glass doors in the neighboring great room provide plenty of natural day-lighting and offer easy access to a covered outdoor patio.
When the day is over and the guests have departed, retreat to this master bathroom featuring an extra large walk-in shower with two shower heads, no-step entry, and bench seats for complete relaxation. Two spacious vanities, located on opposite ends of the bathroom, offer additional space to make it easier to wind down and relax in the evening.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring