Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Victory at VerradoPosted 09/20/2016
This move-in ready home – with its 2,685 square feet of gorgeous tile and carpet flooring– is sure to impress you and any guests that step through the front door.
Stunning dark wood cabinets present a beautiful contrast to the lighter-colored flooring, especially in the kitchen, which opens to a great room that allows for lots of interaction with family and guests.
Keep the sliding doors open in the living area so you can gaze into the roomy backyard, perfect for entertaining or just relaxing outside in the Arizona sunshine. When it’s time to come inside, unwind in the bathtub located in the spacious, luxurious master bathroom.
With three bedrooms and 2.5 baths, this home has plenty of space for hobbies and overnight guests. What are you waiting for? This house is ready to become your home today — just in time for the holidays!
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home