Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Victory at VerradoPosted 09/20/2016
This move-in ready home – with its 2,685 square feet of gorgeous tile and carpet flooring– is sure to impress you and any guests that step through the front door.
Stunning dark wood cabinets present a beautiful contrast to the lighter-colored flooring, especially in the kitchen, which opens to a great room that allows for lots of interaction with family and guests.
Keep the sliding doors open in the living area so you can gaze into the roomy backyard, perfect for entertaining or just relaxing outside in the Arizona sunshine. When it’s time to come inside, unwind in the bathtub located in the spacious, luxurious master bathroom.
With three bedrooms and 2.5 baths, this home has plenty of space for hobbies and overnight guests. What are you waiting for? This house is ready to become your home today — just in time for the holidays!
- New Home Design Trends of 2020.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.