Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Verrado PalisadesPosted 06/20/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is located in our Verrado Palisades neighborhood in Buckeye. This charming 2,999-square-foot-home is located in the award-winning Verrado master-planned community, tucked against the foothills of the White Tank Mountains. With a single-story layout sporting four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and numerous features, there’s plenty of space here for you, your family and all your belongings.
A welcoming, multi-colored brick exterior adds curb appeal and is a beautiful addition to the home’s character. Enter through the front gate, and you’ll find yourself in a quaint courtyard.
The spacious kitchen speaks for itself. With beautiful white cabinets, stainless steel gourmet appliances and a gas cooktop, this area is sure to be the home’s focal point. The large island is perfect for entertaining friends or interacting with family.
An impressive master bathroom features a double-sink, walk-in shower and a separate bathtub to enjoy. The cooler tones create a calming and relaxing atmosphere. This luxuriant area will have you feeling as if you are on vacation, but from the comfort of your own home.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.