Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Verrado PalisadesPosted 06/20/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is located in our Verrado Palisades neighborhood in Buckeye. This charming 2,999-square-foot-home is located in the award-winning Verrado master-planned community, tucked against the foothills of the White Tank Mountains. With a single-story layout sporting four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and numerous features, there’s plenty of space here for you, your family and all your belongings.
A welcoming, multi-colored brick exterior adds curb appeal and is a beautiful addition to the home’s character. Enter through the front gate, and you’ll find yourself in a quaint courtyard.
The spacious kitchen speaks for itself. With beautiful white cabinets, stainless steel gourmet appliances and a gas cooktop, this area is sure to be the home’s focal point. The large island is perfect for entertaining friends or interacting with family.
An impressive master bathroom features a double-sink, walk-in shower and a separate bathtub to enjoy. The cooler tones create a calming and relaxing atmosphere. This luxuriant area will have you feeling as if you are on vacation, but from the comfort of your own home.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.