Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Verrado Palisades in BuckeyePosted 03/07/2017
Looking for a fresh start this spring? Perhaps this gorgeous and move-in ready home in our Verrado Palisades community in Buckeye, Arizona is the answer.
This single-story home features four bedrooms, three bathrooms and just over 3,100 square feet, making it the perfect size for you, your family and even overnight guests.
In addition to plenty of space, there are ample upgrades throughout the entire home. The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, espresso cabinets, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances. Plus, there is an extended kitchen nook that makes for a great place to sip your coffee in the early morning before you start your day.
From the curb appeal to the attention to detail in every corner, you’ll love making this house your home. For more information or to take a virtual tour, click here. You can also reach out to our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, at 480-889-3713 or by email at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- New Home Design Trends of 2020.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.