Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Verrado PalisadesPosted 04/22/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is in Verrado Palisades in Buckeye. The beautiful, new one-story home features approximately 3,295 square feet, four bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 3-car garage. This home boasts luxurious comforts that any family is sure to love. The home even has a guest suite with a convenient en-suite bathroom for friends or family who come to visit.
The gorgeous kitchen features granite countertops, an extended kitchen nook, double ovens and a gas cooktop. The contrast of the lighter granite countertops set against the espresso cabinets makes for a beautiful spot to spend the evening cooking and chatting with friends.
The open concept-style living area allows for a flow of conversation between the great room and kitchen, making it a comfortable gathering place for everyone. The great room also features a 12-foot, center-pull sliding glass door.
The beautifully tiled walk-in shower and inviting soaking tub make the master bath the perfect place to relax at the end of the day. Plus, with this floor plan, you enjoy an extended master bedroom and spacious walk-in closet.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring