Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Verrado PalisadesPosted 04/22/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is in Verrado Palisades in Buckeye. The beautiful, new one-story home features approximately 3,295 square feet, four bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 3-car garage. This home boasts luxurious comforts that any family is sure to love. The home even has a guest suite with a convenient en-suite bathroom for friends or family who come to visit.
The gorgeous kitchen features granite countertops, an extended kitchen nook, double ovens and a gas cooktop. The contrast of the lighter granite countertops set against the espresso cabinets makes for a beautiful spot to spend the evening cooking and chatting with friends.
The open concept-style living area allows for a flow of conversation between the great room and kitchen, making it a comfortable gathering place for everyone. The great room also features a 12-foot, center-pull sliding glass door.
The beautifully tiled walk-in shower and inviting soaking tub make the master bath the perfect place to relax at the end of the day. Plus, with this floor plan, you enjoy an extended master bedroom and spacious walk-in closet.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern