Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Verrado PalisadesPosted 04/22/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is in Verrado Palisades in Buckeye. The beautiful, new one-story home features approximately 3,295 square feet, four bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 3-car garage. This home boasts luxurious comforts that any family is sure to love. The home even has a guest suite with a convenient en-suite bathroom for friends or family who come to visit.
The gorgeous kitchen features granite countertops, an extended kitchen nook, double ovens and a gas cooktop. The contrast of the lighter granite countertops set against the espresso cabinets makes for a beautiful spot to spend the evening cooking and chatting with friends.
The open concept-style living area allows for a flow of conversation between the great room and kitchen, making it a comfortable gathering place for everyone. The great room also features a 12-foot, center-pull sliding glass door.
The beautifully tiled walk-in shower and inviting soaking tub make the master bath the perfect place to relax at the end of the day. Plus, with this floor plan, you enjoy an extended master bedroom and spacious walk-in closet.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.