Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Tortolita Vistas in MaranaPosted 04/20/2016
Imagine what you could do with nearly 3,600 square feet of living space. This week’s move-in ready home of the week is a stunning, single-level home at our Tortolita Vistas neighborhood in Marana, Arizona, and offers endless possibilities. It is, essentially, an entertainer’s paradise.
The four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 4-car garage and ¾-acre homesite provide plenty of room for family and guests. The open floor plan seamlessly connects the kitchen, nook and great room, just around the corner from the formal dining room, den and extended backyard patio.
Because the details are just as important as the layout, we’ve added a few finishing touches to make this residence even sweeter. In the kitchen, gourmet stainless steel appliances, upgraded cabinets, granite kitchen countertops and a designer backsplash provide the perfect combination of style and function. Bask in additional luxury features throughout the rest of the home, including a walk-in shower in the master bathroom, Parisian iron entry door, 18” X 18” tile, security pre-wire, two-tone interior paint, laundry room sink, paver driveway and more.
Even with a home this spacious, you can rest easy knowing that it will also operate efficiently and cost-effectively due to its Energy Star® certified status. To schedule a tour, or for more information, contact Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist via email or phone at (480) 889-3713.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.