Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Tortolita Vistas in MaranaPosted 04/20/2016
Imagine what you could do with nearly 3,600 square feet of living space. This week’s move-in ready home of the week is a stunning, single-level home at our Tortolita Vistas neighborhood in Marana, Arizona, and offers endless possibilities. It is, essentially, an entertainer’s paradise.
The four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 4-car garage and ¾-acre homesite provide plenty of room for family and guests. The open floor plan seamlessly connects the kitchen, nook and great room, just around the corner from the formal dining room, den and extended backyard patio.
Because the details are just as important as the layout, we’ve added a few finishing touches to make this residence even sweeter. In the kitchen, gourmet stainless steel appliances, upgraded cabinets, granite kitchen countertops and a designer backsplash provide the perfect combination of style and function. Bask in additional luxury features throughout the rest of the home, including a walk-in shower in the master bathroom, Parisian iron entry door, 18” X 18” tile, security pre-wire, two-tone interior paint, laundry room sink, paver driveway and more.
Even with a home this spacious, you can rest easy knowing that it will also operate efficiently and cost-effectively due to its Energy Star® certified status. To schedule a tour, or for more information, contact Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist via email or phone at (480) 889-3713.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance