Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Santa CatalinaPosted 12/21/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is one of the last opportunities to purchase at The Ranches at Santa Catalina in Tucson. This beautiful 3,039 square-foot single-story home, modeled after the Cholla floor plan, features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, a den and 3-car garage adorned with a picturesque rustic exterior. The open concept floor plan is perfect for a seamless flow throughout the home. Two-tone interior paint and upgraded tile create the perfect atmosphere for relaxing or entertaining guests. A 16-foot sliding glass door from the great room provides easy access to the covered patio, where you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Rincon Mountains right in your own backyard. The custom kitchen with upgraded stainless-steel appliances is easily the focal point of the home. The white-painted silk cabinets, custom grey tile backsplash and granite countertops effortlessly complement the pendant lights that brighten up the space, while the extended kitchen nook with base cabinets provides extra serving and storage space. Working from home will be a breeze with the private den. Natural light will shine in through the beautiful French doorway and window to create the perfect office space or a quiet spot to read your favorite book. The master suite is the perfect escape from the whirlwind of your day-to-day activities. Enjoy a large walk-in closet and a luxurious master bath with cultured marble sinks and a shower adorned with floor to ceiling tile. Interested in learning more and taking a tour? Please contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623.428.0956 to learn more.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.