Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rio PaseoPosted 06/28/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This move-in ready home of the week is a beautiful, two-story Whitmore plan in Maracay’s Rio Paseo community in Goodyear, Arizona. With 1,870-square-feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a 2-car garage and a mud room, this craftsman-style home is perfect for first-time homebuyers or small families.
The gourmet kitchen is brightened by an array of recessed lights and finished with quartz countertops and gray cabinets. Stainless steel appliances and a center kitchen island add a luxurious finish to this space, which is perfect for cooking and serving guests. Upgraded tile extends the kitchen into the living room with this open floor plan, while a golden chandelier hangs over the designated dining space.
One of the best ways to create an inviting outdoor living environment is by having a finished covered patio, as this home does. Future homeowners will enjoy the outdoors with the added comfort of relief from the sun, overhead and on one side. This space is the perfect venue for a picnic lunch or family gathering.
The master suite is a peaceful escape from your busy day-to-day activities. The room welcomes natural light from the aligning windows and connects to a large walk-in closet and stylish en suite bathroom.
After a long day, relax in your own personal oasis. Dual vanities provide plenty of counter and storage space, while a long mirror reflects the designer elements of the bathroom. The shower is enclosed with glass sliding doors, creating a personal paradise just waiting for the right home owner.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.