Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rio PaseoPosted 07/11/2018
This week’s move-in ready home of the week is a beautiful new Madera unit at The Villages at Rio Paseo in Goodyear, Arizona. The Spanish exterior and desert landscape creates a classic and distinct look for this charming condominium home. This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is 1,335 square feet and features upgraded carpet, a designer kitchen and an open floor plan that is perfect for those wanting to support a low-maintenance lifestyle.
The home’s chef kitchen is lit by pendant lights and finished with stainless steel appliances. The cabinetry and large center island is finished with quartz countertops. The large, Thanksgiving-ready center island doubles as a serving and socializing station, thanks to an extended edge that accommodates additional seating.
The great room is the heart of this home, as the gourmet kitchen extends into this entertainment-ready area where guests can enjoy added space, comfort and livability.
Walk into your own personal sanctuary with the home’s spacious master suite designed with upgraded carpet and windows that welcome in the natural light.
Through the side door of the master suite, a peaceful escape from your busy day-to-day activities awaits you. The home’s en suite master bathroom features dual vanities, a privacy door, a spacious shower and plenty of charm.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance