Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del RioPosted 05/23/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is the final home available at The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio in Peoria. The two-story Santa Barbara-style home is comfortably sized at 2,269 square feet and features three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a 2-car garage and a spacious backyard overlooking a beautiful desert wash.
Gourmet kitchen features such as nutmeg cabinets with staggered uppers, elegant quartz countertops, a subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances create a space that’s perfect for entertaining friends or simply enjoying chef-inspired meals with the family.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless