Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del RioPosted 05/23/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is the final home available at The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio in Peoria. The two-story Santa Barbara-style home is comfortably sized at 2,269 square feet and features three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a 2-car garage and a spacious backyard overlooking a beautiful desert wash.
Gourmet kitchen features such as nutmeg cabinets with staggered uppers, elegant quartz countertops, a subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances create a space that’s perfect for entertaining friends or simply enjoying chef-inspired meals with the family.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.