Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del RioPosted 05/23/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is the final home available at The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio in Peoria. The two-story Santa Barbara-style home is comfortably sized at 2,269 square feet and features three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a 2-car garage and a spacious backyard overlooking a beautiful desert wash.
Gourmet kitchen features such as nutmeg cabinets with staggered uppers, elegant quartz countertops, a subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances create a space that’s perfect for entertaining friends or simply enjoying chef-inspired meals with the family.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.