Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del RioPosted 05/23/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is the final home available at The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio in Peoria. The two-story Santa Barbara-style home is comfortably sized at 2,269 square feet and features three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a 2-car garage and a spacious backyard overlooking a beautiful desert wash.
Gourmet kitchen features such as nutmeg cabinets with staggered uppers, elegant quartz countertops, a subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances create a space that’s perfect for entertaining friends or simply enjoying chef-inspired meals with the family.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern