Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del RioPosted 05/23/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is the final home available at The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio in Peoria. The two-story Santa Barbara-style home is comfortably sized at 2,269 square feet and features three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a 2-car garage and a spacious backyard overlooking a beautiful desert wash.
Gourmet kitchen features such as nutmeg cabinets with staggered uppers, elegant quartz countertops, a subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances create a space that’s perfect for entertaining friends or simply enjoying chef-inspired meals with the family.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring