Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del CobrePosted 05/17/2017
Don’t miss this spacious, move-in ready home located in the gated community of Rancho del Cobre in Oro Valley. With low-water-use landscaping, this low-maintenance yard compliments the beautiful desert surroundings just steps away. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy public parks, such as Saguaro National Park and Catalina State Park, while golfers will love utilizing the public and private golf courses nearby.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a 3-car garage and a den, this 3,079-square-foot, one-story Kimball home plan is perfect for those who need extra space.
A warm and inviting gourmet kitchen is filled with antique bronze accents, beautiful nutmeg-colored cabinets and a large island. The ample space in the extended nook is the perfect spot for morning coffee and more.
In the great room, relax and unwind in this wide-open floor plan while enjoying views of Oro Valley through the expansive sliding glass doors. The backyard’s extended covered patio provides ample shade while still allowing plenty of natural light into the home.
When you’re ready to retreat to your luxurious master bath, soak in the oversized tub or rinse off in the walk-in shower, featuring floor-to-ceiling tile inside. The two-tone paint creates a unique contrast between the vanity and bathing area.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.