Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del CobrePosted 05/17/2017
Don’t miss this spacious, move-in ready home located in the gated community of Rancho del Cobre in Oro Valley. With low-water-use landscaping, this low-maintenance yard compliments the beautiful desert surroundings just steps away. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy public parks, such as Saguaro National Park and Catalina State Park, while golfers will love utilizing the public and private golf courses nearby.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a 3-car garage and a den, this 3,079-square-foot, one-story Kimball home plan is perfect for those who need extra space.
A warm and inviting gourmet kitchen is filled with antique bronze accents, beautiful nutmeg-colored cabinets and a large island. The ample space in the extended nook is the perfect spot for morning coffee and more.
In the great room, relax and unwind in this wide-open floor plan while enjoying views of Oro Valley through the expansive sliding glass doors. The backyard’s extended covered patio provides ample shade while still allowing plenty of natural light into the home.
When you’re ready to retreat to your luxurious master bath, soak in the oversized tub or rinse off in the walk-in shower, featuring floor-to-ceiling tile inside. The two-tone paint creates a unique contrast between the vanity and bathing area.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance