Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del CobrePosted 05/17/2017
Don’t miss this spacious, move-in ready home located in the gated community of Rancho del Cobre in Oro Valley. With low-water-use landscaping, this low-maintenance yard compliments the beautiful desert surroundings just steps away. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy public parks, such as Saguaro National Park and Catalina State Park, while golfers will love utilizing the public and private golf courses nearby.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a 3-car garage and a den, this 3,079-square-foot, one-story Kimball home plan is perfect for those who need extra space.
A warm and inviting gourmet kitchen is filled with antique bronze accents, beautiful nutmeg-colored cabinets and a large island. The ample space in the extended nook is the perfect spot for morning coffee and more.
In the great room, relax and unwind in this wide-open floor plan while enjoying views of Oro Valley through the expansive sliding glass doors. The backyard’s extended covered patio provides ample shade while still allowing plenty of natural light into the home.
When you’re ready to retreat to your luxurious master bath, soak in the oversized tub or rinse off in the walk-in shower, featuring floor-to-ceiling tile inside. The two-tone paint creates a unique contrast between the vanity and bathing area.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring