Move-in Ready Home of the Week – Rancho del Cobre in Oro ValleyPosted 06/02/2016
This move-in ready home inside the gated community of Rancho Del Cobre in Oro Valley is a true oasis. The community is limited to 68 homesites and is surrounded by views of the Catalina and Tortolita mountain ranges. Inside this 3,000-square-foot home, you’ll find four bedrooms, three bedrooms, a 3-car garage and upgrades in every room.
The kitchen features gourmet stainless appliances, a large granite island with built in sink, gorgeous espresso cabinets and plenty of space for entertaining or daily meal prep. The designer backsplash spans the entire length of the kitchen and extends into the breakfast nook.
The large windows and sliding glass doors make it easy to take in the breathtaking views from every corner of the home. These views are even visible from your large soaking tub and standing tile shower in the master bath. Starting and ending your day with beautiful vistas of Southern Arizona really makes for easy living.
- 4 Neighborhood Features That Increase Home Value
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Cove at Center Pointe Vistoso
- Did You Miss the Cottages at Rio Paseo Grand Opening?
- Join Us For The Cottages at Rio Paseo Neighborhood Gathering!
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Palladium Point at Eastmark
- In Your Neighborhood: October
- Featured Home of the Week: Marquis at Morrison Ranch
- Celebrate the Opening of Cottages at Rio Paseo
- Gotta Love Goodyear: Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Victory at Verrado