Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Ranches at Santa CatalinaPosted 07/06/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a beautiful one-story in The Ranches at Santa Catalina in Tucson. This luxurious, ranch-style home features 3,039 square feet, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a 3-car garage.
The gourmet kitchen features upgraded granite countertops, a custom backsplash, three pendant lights and painted silk cabinets. There’s even an extended kitchen nook with base cabinets, giving you more counterspace and storage.
Perfect for summertime gatherings with family and friends, the kitchen opens up to a bright and airy great room, which features a 16-foot center-pull sliding glass door to the covered patio and backyard.
The master bath is the perfect place to relax, featuring a soaking tub and tiled shower with matching backsplash.
Ready to make this home yours? Purchase this home by July 31, 2017, and receive a G.E. Stainless Steel Counter Depth Refrigerator and G.E. Front Load Washer and Dryer. To schedule a tour, contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.