Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Ranches at Santa CatalinaPosted 07/06/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a beautiful one-story in The Ranches at Santa Catalina in Tucson. This luxurious, ranch-style home features 3,039 square feet, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a 3-car garage.
The gourmet kitchen features upgraded granite countertops, a custom backsplash, three pendant lights and painted silk cabinets. There’s even an extended kitchen nook with base cabinets, giving you more counterspace and storage.
Perfect for summertime gatherings with family and friends, the kitchen opens up to a bright and airy great room, which features a 16-foot center-pull sliding glass door to the covered patio and backyard.
The master bath is the perfect place to relax, featuring a soaking tub and tiled shower with matching backsplash.
Ready to make this home yours? Purchase this home by July 31, 2017, and receive a G.E. Stainless Steel Counter Depth Refrigerator and G.E. Front Load Washer and Dryer. To schedule a tour, contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713.
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona