Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Ranches at Santa CatalinaPosted 08/30/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a beautiful Parker floor plan in Tucson’s Santa Catalina community. This 2,607-square-foot home is the epitome of style, featuring four bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a three-car garage.
The designer kitchen is complete with granite countertops, espresso cabinets, mosaic backsplash, a double oven and gas cooktop. Impress your friends and neighbors as host of the most fabulous dinner parties and events.
The great room definitely lives up to its name in this stunning Tucson home. A 12-foot center-pull sliding glass door provides ample natural light and a front-row seat to the gorgeous desert scenery and famed Arizona sunsets.
The master bathroom is as sophisticated as can be with split sinks, vanity lighting, a wide-length mirror, soaking tub and walk-in shower. Natural light shining through the picture window sets the tone for mornings that begin on a serene note.
If you’d like to make this home your own, schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer by calling 623-428-0956 or emailing NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com. Plus, when you purchase this home by Oct. 15, 2017 you’ll receive a brand new G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and a front load washer and dryer.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.