Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Ranches at Santa CatalinaPosted 08/30/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a beautiful Parker floor plan in Tucson’s Santa Catalina community. This 2,607-square-foot home is the epitome of style, featuring four bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a three-car garage.
The designer kitchen is complete with granite countertops, espresso cabinets, mosaic backsplash, a double oven and gas cooktop. Impress your friends and neighbors as host of the most fabulous dinner parties and events.
The great room definitely lives up to its name in this stunning Tucson home. A 12-foot center-pull sliding glass door provides ample natural light and a front-row seat to the gorgeous desert scenery and famed Arizona sunsets.
The master bathroom is as sophisticated as can be with split sinks, vanity lighting, a wide-length mirror, soaking tub and walk-in shower. Natural light shining through the picture window sets the tone for mornings that begin on a serene note.
If you’d like to make this home your own, schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer by calling 623-428-0956 or emailing NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com. Plus, when you purchase this home by Oct. 15, 2017 you’ll receive a brand new G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and a front load washer and dryer.
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.