Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Ranches at Santa CatalinaPosted 07/20/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a one-story in The Ranches at Santa Catalina in Tucson. This beautiful home features 2,607 square feet, four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a 3-car garage.
The gourmet kitchen features espresso cabinets, upgraded granite countertops, a mosaic backsplash, double ovens and a gas cooktop. The dining room overlooks the backyard through a beautiful, upgraded bay window.
The kitchen opens up to a beautiful great room with recessed can lighting and upgraded 12-inch by 24-inch staggered tile. The great room also overlooks the backyard through a 12-foot sliding glass door.
The master bath is the perfect spot to retire at the end of the day and features wood- framed mirrors, two-toned interior paint and a vanity area.
Ready to make this gorgeous home your own? Purchase it by July 31, 2017, and receive a G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. To schedule a tour, contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.