Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Ranches at Santa CatalinaPosted 07/20/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a one-story in The Ranches at Santa Catalina in Tucson. This beautiful home features 2,607 square feet, four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a 3-car garage.
The gourmet kitchen features espresso cabinets, upgraded granite countertops, a mosaic backsplash, double ovens and a gas cooktop. The dining room overlooks the backyard through a beautiful, upgraded bay window.
The kitchen opens up to a beautiful great room with recessed can lighting and upgraded 12-inch by 24-inch staggered tile. The great room also overlooks the backyard through a 12-foot sliding glass door.
The master bath is the perfect spot to retire at the end of the day and features wood- framed mirrors, two-toned interior paint and a vanity area.
Ready to make this gorgeous home your own? Purchase it by July 31, 2017, and receive a G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. To schedule a tour, contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern