Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Preserve at Hastings Farms in Queen CreekPosted 01/20/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a beautiful single-story retreat at The Preserve at Hastings Farms in Queen Creek.
Comfortably sized at 3,079 square feet, the home is perfect for growing families or those who could use some extra space for entertaining. Featuring four bedrooms and three baths, the home has plenty of privacy for everyone, while still providing gathering areas like a great room and spacious, gourmet kitchen where Mom, Dad and the kids can come together as a family. Additional features include a game room, den, 3-car tandem garage and much more.
Extra space is a running theme in this home and the kitchen is no exception. A double oven, 36-inch gas cooktop, professional vented hood and extended kitchen nook with cabinets make it easy to prep for your family and guests. Plus, there are plenty of outlets to use, whether you need to charge your phone or plug in a stand mixer.
Once the guests have gone home for the evening, retire to the cozy master retreat with convenient patio access and a spacious walk-in closet, or simply relax and unwind in your gorgeous master bathroom, where elegant quartz countertops and custom tile enhance the entire spa experience.
Is this the perfect new home for your growing family? Contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, by phone at 480-889-3713 or by email at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance