Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Preserve at Adora TrailsPosted 01/31/2018
This week’s Move-in Ready home at The Preserve at Adora Trails in Gilbert is truly a desert paradise just waiting for the right homeowner. Inspired by Spanish-style architecture, this house is as stunning as it is environmentally friendly. Interlocking driveway pavers provide a warm welcome, while the water-conserving front-yard landscape adds a beautiful, yet practical, appeal. Just beyond the entrance, an inner courtyard helps usher natural light and fresh air into the residence.
This kitchen would make any gourmet chef jealous. Stainless steel appliances – including handy double ovens – help make cooking and cleanup a breeze. The extended kitchen island allows ample space for meal prep, dining and socializing. Meanwhile, dark wood cabinetry, granite countertops and hanging pendant lights add a touch of style and glamour.
After a long day, this luxurious master bathroom provides a welcome retreat where homeowners can kick off their shoes and relax in the spa-like bathtub. Dual vanities positioned on opposite sides of the room provide ample amount of storage and personal space for two people to each enjoy the room.
Interested in learning more and taking a tour? Please contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.comor 623.428.0956.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance