Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Preserve at Adora TrailsPosted 01/31/2018
This week’s Move-in Ready home at The Preserve at Adora Trails in Gilbert is truly a desert paradise just waiting for the right homeowner. Inspired by Spanish-style architecture, this house is as stunning as it is environmentally friendly. Interlocking driveway pavers provide a warm welcome, while the water-conserving front-yard landscape adds a beautiful, yet practical, appeal. Just beyond the entrance, an inner courtyard helps usher natural light and fresh air into the residence.
This kitchen would make any gourmet chef jealous. Stainless steel appliances – including handy double ovens – help make cooking and cleanup a breeze. The extended kitchen island allows ample space for meal prep, dining and socializing. Meanwhile, dark wood cabinetry, granite countertops and hanging pendant lights add a touch of style and glamour.
After a long day, this luxurious master bathroom provides a welcome retreat where homeowners can kick off their shoes and relax in the spa-like bathtub. Dual vanities positioned on opposite sides of the room provide ample amount of storage and personal space for two people to each enjoy the room.
Interested in learning more and taking a tour? Please contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.comor 623.428.0956.
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home
- South Phoenix: The Next Big Thing