Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Preserve at Adora TrailsPosted 05/03/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This week’s move-in ready home is a single-story retreat designed with a beautiful, Spanish exterior and a simple desert landscape. With over 3,110 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a 3-car garage, this home is a picturesque paradise just waiting for your arrival.
The home welcomes you into its large, bright designer kitchen, outfitted with grey cabinets, modern lighting fixtures and stainless-steel appliances. The backsplash adds a luxurious touch, with multicolored hues that reflect the natural light from the attached nook. Cooking, dining and entertaining are a breeze, thanks to the massive center island that features an extended edge for extra seating, serving and meal-prep space.
The kitchen extends into a massive great room that features 12-foot ceilings and a large 12-foot center-pull sliding glass door that opens into the backyard. This room is perfect for entertaining and relaxing with the family. The great room has two-tone interior paint and upgraded flooring that complements the kitchen and the rest of the home.
Come home from a busy day and wind down in your own personal spa. Designed with a large shower and tub, the master bathroom is large and spacious. It’s roomy enough for two, with dual vanities that are split on each side of the bathroom for ample privacy and storage space.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.