Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Palladium Point at EastmarkPosted 10/05/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is in Mesa’s Palladium Point community at Eastmark. The two-story home features six bedrooms, four bathrooms and a 4-car garage spanning 4,310 square feet, offering ample room for a large family.
The beautiful gourmet kitchen includes staggered white cabinets, Monte Cristo upgraded granite countertops and a custom tile backsplash. Entertaining family and guests will never be a challenge in this kitchen, and preparing family meals couldn’t be easier, thanks to the abundant counter space.
From the kitchen, easily follow the open floor plan to the dining room or living area. Enjoy the natural light while you relax on the couch or read at the table.
Walk up the maple staircase and let your imagination run wild with ideas about what you could do with the large loft area. The possibilities are endless with a room as large and open as this one.
The sophisticated en-suite master bath is complete with a soaking tub, split vanities and custom shower tile. Between the bathroom and the double sided walk-in closet in the bedroom, the master suite will easily have anyone feeling spoiled.
Are you falling in love with this move-in ready home? Purchase by Oct. 31, 2017 to receive a G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 404-4041 to schedule a tour today.
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona