Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Northlands in PeoriaPosted 09/28/2016
With its wide open spaces and endless activity options, Peoria is known as a Valley gem. This week’s move-in ready home is located in our Northlands community, set at the base of the gorgeous Calderwood Buttes in Peoria.
This home is 2,608 square feet of pure beauty. With 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 3-car garage, it’s perfect for a growing family or a person with hobbies and guests galore.
After taking your furry friend on a hike or a play date at one of the many dog parks around town, come home and cook dinner on the 36” gas cooktop in your gourmet kitchen. Spend family time preparing all the ingredients on the stunning granite-top island and counters. If you make a mess, have no fear! The tile flooring makes for easy cleanup.
You’ll love unwinding in the spacious great room that is already pre-wired for surround sound. In addition to spending quality time at home, this home has convenient access to Lake Pleasant, where you can spend the day with family and friends.
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The Meadows
- Introducing The Vista at Granite Crossing
- Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the Show
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Cove at Center Pointe Vistoso
- Ask Andy: Active Adult Living
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Marquis at Morrison Ranch
- Industry Update- Real Estate and Economy Milestones
- Life within Reach at Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison Ranch
- In Your Neighborhood: November