Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Northlands in PeoriaPosted 09/28/2016
With its wide open spaces and endless activity options, Peoria is known as a Valley gem. This week’s move-in ready home is located in our Northlands community, set at the base of the gorgeous Calderwood Buttes in Peoria.
This home is 2,608 square feet of pure beauty. With 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 3-car garage, it’s perfect for a growing family or a person with hobbies and guests galore.
After taking your furry friend on a hike or a play date at one of the many dog parks around town, come home and cook dinner on the 36” gas cooktop in your gourmet kitchen. Spend family time preparing all the ingredients on the stunning granite-top island and counters. If you make a mess, have no fear! The tile flooring makes for easy cleanup.
You’ll love unwinding in the spacious great room that is already pre-wired for surround sound. In addition to spending quality time at home, this home has convenient access to Lake Pleasant, where you can spend the day with family and friends.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home