Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The MeadowsPosted 04/11/2018
This week’s move-in ready home of the week is a Cholla Plan in Maracay’s Legacy at The Meadows community in Peoria, Arizona. The desert landscape and paver driveway creates a welcoming ambiance for this 3,081-square-foot, ranch-style home that features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a 3-car garage.
The large gourmet kitchen is the heart of this home. Stainless steel appliances, granite kitchen countertops and designer backsplash flawlessly complement the 42-inch maple kitchen cabinets that frame the space and provide maximum storage. Modern pendant lights illuminate the large island, designed with an extended edge that is perfect for extra food-prep space and bar-chair seating.
The great room features a coffered ceiling and expands into the kitchen. With ample square-footage, this room is best for entertaining guests and family. Two-tone interior paint accentuates the large room that features 12-foot ceilings and a 12-foot sliding glass door that opens up into the covered patio and spacious backyard.
After a long day, kick off your shoes and relax in your own personal oasis. The master bath is full of comfort and tranquility with its large walk-in shower that features floor-to-ceiling tile and frameless glass wall. Dual vanities provide plenty of storage and counter space, while a long mirror reflects the designer elements of the bathroom. Three ceiling-height windows welcome in natural light.
Would you like to make this move-in ready home yours? Purchase before May 15, 2018 and close escrow by June 29, 2018 to receive a G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. Contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 552-3940 to schedule a tour today.
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List