Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The MeadowsPosted 04/11/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This week’s move-in ready home of the week is a Cholla Plan in Maracay’s Legacy at The Meadows community in Peoria, Arizona. The desert landscape and paver driveway creates a welcoming ambiance for this 3,081-square-foot, ranch-style home that features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a 3-car garage.
The large gourmet kitchen is the heart of this home. Stainless steel appliances, granite kitchen countertops and designer backsplash flawlessly complement the 42-inch maple kitchen cabinets that frame the space and provide maximum storage. Modern pendant lights illuminate the large island, designed with an extended edge that is perfect for extra food-prep space and bar-chair seating.
The great room features a coffered ceiling and expands into the kitchen. With ample square-footage, this room is best for entertaining guests and family. Two-tone interior paint accentuates the large room that features 12-foot ceilings and a 12-foot sliding glass door that opens up into the covered patio and spacious backyard.
After a long day, kick off your shoes and relax in your own personal oasis. The master bath is full of comfort and tranquility with its large walk-in shower that features floor-to-ceiling tile and frameless glass wall. Dual vanities provide plenty of storage and counter space, while a long mirror reflects the designer elements of the bathroom. Three ceiling-height windows welcome in natural light.
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors