Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The MeadowsPosted 04/11/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This week’s move-in ready home of the week is a Cholla Plan in Maracay’s Legacy at The Meadows community in Peoria, Arizona. The desert landscape and paver driveway creates a welcoming ambiance for this 3,081-square-foot, ranch-style home that features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a 3-car garage.
The large gourmet kitchen is the heart of this home. Stainless steel appliances, granite kitchen countertops and designer backsplash flawlessly complement the 42-inch maple kitchen cabinets that frame the space and provide maximum storage. Modern pendant lights illuminate the large island, designed with an extended edge that is perfect for extra food-prep space and bar-chair seating.
The great room features a coffered ceiling and expands into the kitchen. With ample square-footage, this room is best for entertaining guests and family. Two-tone interior paint accentuates the large room that features 12-foot ceilings and a 12-foot sliding glass door that opens up into the covered patio and spacious backyard.
After a long day, kick off your shoes and relax in your own personal oasis. The master bath is full of comfort and tranquility with its large walk-in shower that features floor-to-ceiling tile and frameless glass wall. Dual vanities provide plenty of storage and counter space, while a long mirror reflects the designer elements of the bathroom. Three ceiling-height windows welcome in natural light.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.