Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Meadows in PeoriaPosted 02/15/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is at The Meadows – Estates in Peoria, Arizona. Boasting almost 4,000 square feet of room, including 4 bedrooms and a 4-car garage, this gorgeous Ironwood floor plan is full of thoughtfully crafted living space. Whether you’re hosting company or relaxing with your family, the place will surely feel like home sweet home.
The kitchen is perfect for entertaining and features quartz countertops, gourmet gas stainless steel appliances and a beautiful tile backsplash. The open floor plan allows for conversation with guests at the kitchen island and those relaxing in the living room. For casual gatherings, you’ve got a spacious eat-in nook. Meanwhile, the dining room is optimal for more formal occasions.
Plus, the 12-foot pull sliding door in the great room makes it easy to entertain both indoors or out on the spacious patio.
Ready to make this beautiful home yours? Schedule a tour with Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist, via email or phone at (480) 899-3713.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance