Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Meadows in PeoriaPosted 02/15/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is at The Meadows – Estates in Peoria, Arizona. Boasting almost 4,000 square feet of room, including 4 bedrooms and a 4-car garage, this gorgeous Ironwood floor plan is full of thoughtfully crafted living space. Whether you’re hosting company or relaxing with your family, the place will surely feel like home sweet home.
The kitchen is perfect for entertaining and features quartz countertops, gourmet gas stainless steel appliances and a beautiful tile backsplash. The open floor plan allows for conversation with guests at the kitchen island and those relaxing in the living room. For casual gatherings, you’ve got a spacious eat-in nook. Meanwhile, the dining room is optimal for more formal occasions.
Plus, the 12-foot pull sliding door in the great room makes it easy to entertain both indoors or out on the spacious patio.
Ready to make this beautiful home yours? Schedule a tour with Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist, via email or phone at (480) 899-3713.
- Join us for the Grand Openings of The Vista at Granite Crossing and Rio Paseo
- Why You Should Get an Exclusive Tour of Villages at Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The Meadows
- 3 Reasons to Live in a Green Home
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week – Victory at Verrado
- The Vista at Granite Crossing Construction Update
- In Your Neighborhood: January
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Santa Catalina
- The Vista at Granite Crossing – An Outdoor Lovers Paradise
- Maracay LEED-ing the Way in Energy-Efficient Homes