Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Meadows in PeoriaPosted 02/15/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is at The Meadows – Estates in Peoria, Arizona. Boasting almost 4,000 square feet of room, including 4 bedrooms and a 4-car garage, this gorgeous Ironwood floor plan is full of thoughtfully crafted living space. Whether you’re hosting company or relaxing with your family, the place will surely feel like home sweet home.
The kitchen is perfect for entertaining and features quartz countertops, gourmet gas stainless steel appliances and a beautiful tile backsplash. The open floor plan allows for conversation with guests at the kitchen island and those relaxing in the living room. For casual gatherings, you’ve got a spacious eat-in nook. Meanwhile, the dining room is optimal for more formal occasions.
Plus, the 12-foot pull sliding door in the great room makes it easy to entertain both indoors or out on the spacious patio.
Ready to make this beautiful home yours? Schedule a tour with Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist, via email or phone at (480) 899-3713.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.