Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Meadows in PeoriaPosted 02/15/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is at The Meadows – Estates in Peoria, Arizona. Boasting almost 4,000 square feet of room, including 4 bedrooms and a 4-car garage, this gorgeous Ironwood floor plan is full of thoughtfully crafted living space. Whether you’re hosting company or relaxing with your family, the place will surely feel like home sweet home.
The kitchen is perfect for entertaining and features quartz countertops, gourmet gas stainless steel appliances and a beautiful tile backsplash. The open floor plan allows for conversation with guests at the kitchen island and those relaxing in the living room. For casual gatherings, you’ve got a spacious eat-in nook. Meanwhile, the dining room is optimal for more formal occasions.
Plus, the 12-foot pull sliding door in the great room makes it easy to entertain both indoors or out on the spacious patio.
Ready to make this beautiful home yours? Schedule a tour with Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist, via email or phone at (480) 899-3713.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes