Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Meadows in PeoriaPosted 02/15/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is at The Meadows – Estates in Peoria, Arizona. Boasting almost 4,000 square feet of room, including 4 bedrooms and a 4-car garage, this gorgeous Ironwood floor plan is full of thoughtfully crafted living space. Whether you’re hosting company or relaxing with your family, the place will surely feel like home sweet home.
The kitchen is perfect for entertaining and features quartz countertops, gourmet gas stainless steel appliances and a beautiful tile backsplash. The open floor plan allows for conversation with guests at the kitchen island and those relaxing in the living room. For casual gatherings, you’ve got a spacious eat-in nook. Meanwhile, the dining room is optimal for more formal occasions.
Plus, the 12-foot pull sliding door in the great room makes it easy to entertain both indoors or out on the spacious patio.
Ready to make this beautiful home yours? Schedule a tour with Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist, via email or phone at (480) 899-3713.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern