Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Marquis at Morrison RanchPosted 08/31/2016
Looking to live in one of the best places in America? This week’s featured move-in ready home is situated in the welcoming town of Gilbert, Arizona, inside our Marquis at Morrison Ranch community. This beautiful new home has four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a den, a 3-car garage and just over 2,521 square feet of living space.
If you’re not dining at one of the many great restaurants in the area, you can cook up a storm in the gourmet kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with gas appliances, upgraded granite counter tops, a designer backsplash and beautiful pendant lights over the large center island. The dark floors are a great contrast to the stunning, Hazelnut-stained cabinets.
Enjoy your culinary creations in the breakfast nook that is situated just off the kitchen and great room. The open floor plan allows easy access to every aspect of the home and you’ll appreciate the abundance of natural light filling every room through the large windows and sliding glass doors.
- Neighborhood Features that Increase Home Value
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio
- Live Like a Local: Peoria
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del Cobre
- Flex Design® Program
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison Ranch
- Tips for Organizing a Home Office
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe Vistoso
- Industry Update – New Home Sales Surge in March
- In Your Neighborhood: May