Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Marquis at Morrison RanchPosted 08/31/2016
Looking to live in one of the best places in America? This week’s featured move-in ready home is situated in the welcoming town of Gilbert, Arizona, inside our Marquis at Morrison Ranch community. This beautiful new home has four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a den, a 3-car garage and just over 2,521 square feet of living space.
If you’re not dining at one of the many great restaurants in the area, you can cook up a storm in the gourmet kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with gas appliances, upgraded granite counter tops, a designer backsplash and beautiful pendant lights over the large center island. The dark floors are a great contrast to the stunning, Hazelnut-stained cabinets.
Enjoy your culinary creations in the breakfast nook that is situated just off the kitchen and great room. The open floor plan allows easy access to every aspect of the home and you’ll appreciate the abundance of natural light filling every room through the large windows and sliding glass doors.
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona