Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Marquis at Morrison RanchPosted 08/31/2016
Looking to live in one of the best places in America? This week’s featured move-in ready home is situated in the welcoming town of Gilbert, Arizona, inside our Marquis at Morrison Ranch community. This beautiful new home has four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a den, a 3-car garage and just over 2,521 square feet of living space.
If you’re not dining at one of the many great restaurants in the area, you can cook up a storm in the gourmet kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with gas appliances, upgraded granite counter tops, a designer backsplash and beautiful pendant lights over the large center island. The dark floors are a great contrast to the stunning, Hazelnut-stained cabinets.
Enjoy your culinary creations in the breakfast nook that is situated just off the kitchen and great room. The open floor plan allows easy access to every aspect of the home and you’ll appreciate the abundance of natural light filling every room through the large windows and sliding glass doors.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home