Featured Home of the Week: Marquis at Morrison RanchPosted 09/28/2017
This week’s move-in-ready home is our model home in Gilbert’s Morrison Ranch community. This 3,050-square foot home has it all, with four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and a 3-car garage.
The kitchen — with its cherry chocolate glaze cabinets, custom designer backsplash, granite kitchen countertops and over-sized kitchen island – is a welcoming place for family and friends to gather. An open concept floor plan seamless blends the kitchen, dining and living rooms, creating a large space for relaxing and socializing.
Entrepreneurs and those who work from home will love the home office tucked away near the master bedroom. For a quick break, grab a cup of coffee and walk right into the cozy courtyard to lounge by the fire-pit.
Any family would love spending time in the big backyard. Run through the grass, fire up the grill, or relax in the spa. In this home, you can have it all.
If you’d like to make this home your own, schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer by calling 623-428-0956 or emailing NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.