Featured Home of the Week: Marquis at Morrison RanchPosted 09/28/2017
This week’s move-in-ready home is our model home in Gilbert’s Morrison Ranch community. This 3,050-square foot home has it all, with four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and a 3-car garage.
The kitchen — with its cherry chocolate glaze cabinets, custom designer backsplash, granite kitchen countertops and over-sized kitchen island – is a welcoming place for family and friends to gather. An open concept floor plan seamless blends the kitchen, dining and living rooms, creating a large space for relaxing and socializing.
Entrepreneurs and those who work from home will love the home office tucked away near the master bedroom. For a quick break, grab a cup of coffee and walk right into the cozy courtyard to lounge by the fire-pit.
Any family would love spending time in the big backyard. Run through the grass, fire up the grill, or relax in the spa. In this home, you can have it all.
If you’d like to make this home your own, schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer by calling 623-428-0956 or emailing NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance