Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Legacy at the MeadowsPosted 08/11/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a beautiful one-story in Legacy at The Meadows in Peoria. This 2,850-square-foot home includes four bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 3-car garage, providing ample space for the entire family.
The home’s open floor plan is sure to leave an impression. The great room provides plenty of space to lounge and its 12-foot sliding glass door leads out to an extended covered patio, which lends itself well to the indoor-outdoor lifestyle that Arizonans love.
The executive gourmet kitchen has everything one could need. With its staggered cherry cabinets, gourmet gas cooktop, stainless steel double ovens, granite kitchen countertops and large center island, the space strikes the perfect balance between lavish entertaining and comfortable family meal prepping.
Complete with dual vanities, a spacious bathtub and a walk-in closet, this master bathroom makes getting ready a breeze.
If you’d like to make this home your own, schedule a tour with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 428-0956. Plus, when you purchase this home by Aug. 31, you’ll receive a G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and a front-load washer and dryer.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home