Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Legacy at the MeadowsPosted 08/11/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a beautiful one-story in Legacy at The Meadows in Peoria. This 2,850-square-foot home includes four bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 3-car garage, providing ample space for the entire family.
The home’s open floor plan is sure to leave an impression. The great room provides plenty of space to lounge and its 12-foot sliding glass door leads out to an extended covered patio, which lends itself well to the indoor-outdoor lifestyle that Arizonans love.
The executive gourmet kitchen has everything one could need. With its staggered cherry cabinets, gourmet gas cooktop, stainless steel double ovens, granite kitchen countertops and large center island, the space strikes the perfect balance between lavish entertaining and comfortable family meal prepping.
Complete with dual vanities, a spacious bathtub and a walk-in closet, this master bathroom makes getting ready a breeze.
If you’d like to make this home your own, schedule a tour with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 428-0956. Plus, when you purchase this home by Aug. 31, you’ll receive a G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and a front-load washer and dryer.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance