Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Legacy at The MeadowsPosted 07/05/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This week’s move in ready home of the week is a gorgeous Parker plan located at Maracay’s Legacy at The Meadows community in Peoria. This home has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and features a 3-car garage, a laundry room, a den and a spacious covered patio. With 2,726 square feet, this single-story home offers plenty of room for entertaining and relaxing.
The executive gourmet kitchen has everything one could want for hosting and serving guests, complete with a gourmet gas range, stainless steel double ovens, granite kitchen countertops and large center island. The white cabinetry is accented with a designer backsplash, creating the perfect balance of comfort and luxury.
Complete with dual vanities, ample counterspace and designer finishes, the home’s master bathroom beckons after a long day. The large, frameless walk-in shower is designed with floor-to-ceiling tile, while plank tile and modern fixtures add flawless finishing touches to the all-white cabinetry.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.