Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Legacy at The MeadowsPosted 03/22/2018
This week’s move in ready home of the week is a beautiful Parker plan located at Maracay’s Legacy at The Meadows community in Peoria. This home has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and features a 3-car garage, covered back patio and spacious front courtyard. With 2,744 square feet, this single-story home offers plenty of room for entertaining or relaxing.
Elegant quartz countertops, white cabinets and a designer tile backsplash easily make this gourmet kitchen the focal point of the home. Double ovens, a gas cooktop and centered island provide ample prep and cooking space to create a family meal for any occasion.
The open concept welcomes guests and family into the living area with towering, 12-foot ceilings. Sliding glass doors brighten up the home and extend the room into the covered patio, giving guests access to a unique indoor-outdoor living space where they will have a front-row seat to the beautiful Arizona sunsets.
When you’re ready to wind down after a long day, this home’s master suite and bathroom awaits you. The large, frameless walk-in shower is designed with floor-to-ceiling tile. Wood-like tile and modern fixtures add a flawless finishing touch to the all-white double vanity and cabinetry.
If you’d like to learn more or make this home your own, schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623-428-0956.
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List