Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Legacy at The MeadowsPosted 03/22/2018
This week’s move in ready home of the week is a beautiful Parker plan located at Maracay’s Legacy at The Meadows community in Peoria. This home has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and features a 3-car garage, covered back patio and spacious front courtyard. With 2,744 square feet, this single-story home offers plenty of room for entertaining or relaxing.
Elegant quartz countertops, white cabinets and a designer tile backsplash easily make this gourmet kitchen the focal point of the home. Double ovens, a gas cooktop and centered island provide ample prep and cooking space to create a family meal for any occasion.
The open concept welcomes guests and family into the living area with towering, 12-foot ceilings. Sliding glass doors brighten up the home and extend the room into the covered patio, giving guests access to a unique indoor-outdoor living space where they will have a front-row seat to the beautiful Arizona sunsets.
When you’re ready to wind down after a long day, this home’s master suite and bathroom awaits you. The large, frameless walk-in shower is designed with floor-to-ceiling tile. Wood-like tile and modern fixtures add a flawless finishing touch to the all-white double vanity and cabinetry.
If you’d like to learn more or make this home your own, schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623-428-0956.
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition