Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Hawthorn ManorPosted 09/14/2017
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_raw_html]JTNDc2NyaXB0JTIwdHlwZSUzRCUyMnRleHQlMkZqYXZhc2NyaXB0JTIyJTIwaWQlM0QlMjJ2aWR5YXJkX2VtYmVkX2NvZGVfSE40aHB6cTRVNG8xREpXUVJTcWV4cSUyMiUyMHNyYyUzRCUyMiUyRiUyRnBsYXkudmlkeWFyZC5jb20lMkZITjRocHpxNFU0bzFESldRUlNxZXhxLmpzJTNGdiUzRDMuMS4xJTI2dHlwZSUzRGlubGluZSUyNndpZHRoJTNENjQwJTI2aGVpZ2h0JTNEMzYwJTIyJTNFJTNDJTJGc2NyaXB0JTNF[/vc_raw_html][vc_column_text]Our move-in ready home of the week is a beautiful Quartz plan located in Chandler’s Hawthorn Manor neighborhood. This five bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home is 4,000-square-feet of indulgence, complete with a den and three-car garage. The exquisite gourmet kitchen features everything a home cook needs, including stainless steel appliances, double ovens, granite countertops and an oversized island. With more than enough room to prepare meals and entertain guests, you’ll be able to throw the most outstanding dinner parties. The expanded master bath is the epitome of elegance. Granite countertops, raised vanities and upgraded wood-look tile floors give this bathroom a resort-like vibe that promotes a relaxing staycation experience any day or night. If you’d like to make this home your own, schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer by calling 623-428-0956 or emailing NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com. Purchase this home by Sept. 15 and receive a G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and front load washer and dryer.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.