Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Hawthorn ManorPosted 09/14/2017
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_raw_html]JTNDc2NyaXB0JTIwdHlwZSUzRCUyMnRleHQlMkZqYXZhc2NyaXB0JTIyJTIwaWQlM0QlMjJ2aWR5YXJkX2VtYmVkX2NvZGVfSE40aHB6cTRVNG8xREpXUVJTcWV4cSUyMiUyMHNyYyUzRCUyMiUyRiUyRnBsYXkudmlkeWFyZC5jb20lMkZITjRocHpxNFU0bzFESldRUlNxZXhxLmpzJTNGdiUzRDMuMS4xJTI2dHlwZSUzRGlubGluZSUyNndpZHRoJTNENjQwJTI2aGVpZ2h0JTNEMzYwJTIyJTNFJTNDJTJGc2NyaXB0JTNF[/vc_raw_html][vc_column_text]Our move-in ready home of the week is a beautiful Quartz plan located in Chandler’s Hawthorn Manor neighborhood. This five bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home is 4,000-square-feet of indulgence, complete with a den and three-car garage. The exquisite gourmet kitchen features everything a home cook needs, including stainless steel appliances, double ovens, granite countertops and an oversized island. With more than enough room to prepare meals and entertain guests, you’ll be able to throw the most outstanding dinner parties. The expanded master bath is the epitome of elegance. Granite countertops, raised vanities and upgraded wood-look tile floors give this bathroom a resort-like vibe that promotes a relaxing staycation experience any day or night. If you’d like to make this home your own, schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer by calling 623-428-0956 or emailing NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com. Purchase this home by Sept. 15 and receive a G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and front load washer and dryer.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.