Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Hawthorn Manor in ChandlerPosted 08/03/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a stunning one-story located in Hawthorn Manor in Chandler. With five bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a den and a three-car garage, this 4,000-square-foot home allows plenty of space for the whole family and more. This spacious kitchen has it all, with stainless steel gourmet appliances, designer backsplash, granite countertops and an extended nook area. The large center island provides ample room for preparing meals and entertaining guests. Once you retreat to the master bedroom, you’ll immediately be drawn to the resort-like expanded master bath. Featuring raised vanities and granite countertops, this bathroom was thoughtfully designed with both elegance and convenience in mind. If you’d like to make this home your own, schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (844) 236-1820. Plus, when you purchase this home by Aug. 31, you’ll receive a brand new G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and a front load washer and dryer.
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.