Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Hawthorn Manor in ChandlerPosted 08/03/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a stunning one-story located in Hawthorn Manor in Chandler. With five bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a den and a three-car garage, this 4,000-square-foot home allows plenty of space for the whole family and more. This spacious kitchen has it all, with stainless steel gourmet appliances, designer backsplash, granite countertops and an extended nook area. The large center island provides ample room for preparing meals and entertaining guests. Once you retreat to the master bedroom, you’ll immediately be drawn to the resort-like expanded master bath. Featuring raised vanities and granite countertops, this bathroom was thoughtfully designed with both elegance and convenience in mind. If you’d like to make this home your own, schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (844) 236-1820. Plus, when you purchase this home by Aug. 31, you’ll receive a brand new G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and a front load washer and dryer.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.