Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Hawthorn ManorPosted 04/19/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This move-in ready home of the week is a Quartz home plan located in Maracay’s Hawthorn Manor community in Chandler, Arizona. Its white exterior and Spanish accents, along with an attractive, paver driveway, present a warm welcome to residents and visitors, alike. Meanwhile, the roomy, 4,007-square-foot home – which features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 3-car garage – includes an extended master bedroom for extra living space and customized with an added teen room.
Step into the heart of the home with this designer white kitchen. The extended nook has extra shelves for storage and windows welcome in the natural light. Use the extended island as extra seating space for guests and family or use it for preparing family meals.
The kitchen is designed with painted “silk” cabinets and is accented with a stainless-steel gas cooktop, microwave, hardware and double ovens. Granite countertops and light wood-like tile flooring finishes the designer look with its black, grey and multicolored hues.
The extended kitchen nook is perfect for entertaining guests and serving family meals for any occasion. A simple chandelier, paired with abundant natural sunlight, brightens up the room as the extended, built in cabinets provide more room for serving and storage.
Start your days in a bright spa like master bathroom illuminated from the natural light from the windows. A centered tub separates the raised dual vanities that have plenty of storage for all your belongings. A large frameless shower is designed with floor-to-ceiling tile and features smaller tile accents across the center.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.