Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Hawthorn ManorPosted 04/19/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This move-in ready home of the week is a Quartz home plan located in Maracay’s Hawthorn Manor community in Chandler, Arizona. Its white exterior and Spanish accents, along with an attractive, paver driveway, present a warm welcome to residents and visitors, alike. Meanwhile, the roomy, 4,007-square-foot home – which features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 3-car garage – includes an extended master bedroom for extra living space and customized with an added teen room.
Step into the heart of the home with this designer white kitchen. The extended nook has extra shelves for storage and windows welcome in the natural light. Use the extended island as extra seating space for guests and family or use it for preparing family meals.
The kitchen is designed with painted “silk” cabinets and is accented with a stainless-steel gas cooktop, microwave, hardware and double ovens. Granite countertops and light wood-like tile flooring finishes the designer look with its black, grey and multicolored hues.
The extended kitchen nook is perfect for entertaining guests and serving family meals for any occasion. A simple chandelier, paired with abundant natural sunlight, brightens up the room as the extended, built in cabinets provide more room for serving and storage.
Start your days in a bright spa like master bathroom illuminated from the natural light from the windows. A centered tub separates the raised dual vanities that have plenty of storage for all your belongings. A large frameless shower is designed with floor-to-ceiling tile and features smaller tile accents across the center.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.