Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The MeadowsPosted 04/27/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is in the Estates at The Meadows in North Peoria. The striking one-story home features 3,580 square feet, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a 4-car garage. The paver driveway, water-efficient front yard landscaping and gorgeous iron entry door are only the first of many thoughtful details found throughout the home.
The kitchen features Cherry Java cabinets, offset by a custom raindrop tile backsplash. Gourmet GE stainless steel appliances, a walk-in pantry and an oversized kitchen island with a sink make the space a home chef’s dream.
The kitchen opens up to the great room, allowing for a seamless flow of traffic and conversation. The great room’s 12-foot-tall ceilings and natural light add to the room’s welcoming appeal.
At the end of the day, relax in your master bathroom, complete with a soaking tub and gorgeous frameless tiled shower.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home