Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The MeadowsPosted 04/27/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is in the Estates at The Meadows in North Peoria. The striking one-story home features 3,580 square feet, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a 4-car garage. The paver driveway, water-efficient front yard landscaping and gorgeous iron entry door are only the first of many thoughtful details found throughout the home.
The kitchen features Cherry Java cabinets, offset by a custom raindrop tile backsplash. Gourmet GE stainless steel appliances, a walk-in pantry and an oversized kitchen island with a sink make the space a home chef’s dream.
The kitchen opens up to the great room, allowing for a seamless flow of traffic and conversation. The great room’s 12-foot-tall ceilings and natural light add to the room’s welcoming appeal.
At the end of the day, relax in your master bathroom, complete with a soaking tub and gorgeous frameless tiled shower.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson