Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The MeadowsPosted 04/27/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is in the Estates at The Meadows in North Peoria. The striking one-story home features 3,580 square feet, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a 4-car garage. The paver driveway, water-efficient front yard landscaping and gorgeous iron entry door are only the first of many thoughtful details found throughout the home.
The kitchen features Cherry Java cabinets, offset by a custom raindrop tile backsplash. Gourmet GE stainless steel appliances, a walk-in pantry and an oversized kitchen island with a sink make the space a home chef’s dream.
The kitchen opens up to the great room, allowing for a seamless flow of traffic and conversation. The great room’s 12-foot-tall ceilings and natural light add to the room’s welcoming appeal.
At the end of the day, relax in your master bathroom, complete with a soaking tub and gorgeous frameless tiled shower.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.