Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The MeadowsPosted 04/27/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is in the Estates at The Meadows in North Peoria. The striking one-story home features 3,580 square feet, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a 4-car garage. The paver driveway, water-efficient front yard landscaping and gorgeous iron entry door are only the first of many thoughtful details found throughout the home.
The kitchen features Cherry Java cabinets, offset by a custom raindrop tile backsplash. Gourmet GE stainless steel appliances, a walk-in pantry and an oversized kitchen island with a sink make the space a home chef’s dream.
The kitchen opens up to the great room, allowing for a seamless flow of traffic and conversation. The great room’s 12-foot-tall ceilings and natural light add to the room’s welcoming appeal.
At the end of the day, relax in your master bathroom, complete with a soaking tub and gorgeous frameless tiled shower.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.