Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at the MeadowsPosted 03/08/2018
This week’s move-in ready home is a charming 4-bedroom, 4.5-bath, single-story residence with a 4-car garage in Maracay Homes’ Estates at the Meadows community in Peoria, Arizona. At first glance, residents and guests will be drawn in by the lush, green grass, paver-lined driveway and walkway, and gorgeous two-tone paint. However, the real show-stopper here is the Renaissance-inspired entrance. A lovely stone archway, framed by metal lighting fixtures, leads to a courtyard and a dramatic iron entry door. Making an entrance has never been so grand.
Stacked, maple ‘truffle’ cabinets tie this warm and cozy kitchen space together and draw the eyes upward to accentuate the 10’-ceilings. Double convection wall ovens allow a homeowner to cook meals more thoroughly and more quickly than the average oven. Matching gourmet stainless steel appliances are accentuated by a designer tile backsplash. The heart of this room is the oversized island, perfect for additional seating and surface area. Mini pendant lights above the island and under cabinet tape lighting illuminate the granite countertops and add functional style. That’s not all! Tucked away is the coveted butler’s kitchen for extra storage space and convenience when entertaining guests.
They say the bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the house. It’s where homeowners start their day and it sets the tone for what comes next. What better place to get started than in this gorgeous, spacious master bath? A walk-in closet is separated by a small dressing room, perfect for storage or adding a bit of glamour to the morning routine. Dual vanities provide ample space for two. A raised shower enclosure lined with gorgeous ceramic tile and a separate bathtub, all overflowing with natural light from wide windows, will make this homeowner’s experience a luxurious one.
Interested in learning how to make this home yours? Please contact New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at 480-428-0956 or NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition