Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at the MeadowsPosted 02/14/2018
This week’s move-in ready home is located in Estates at the Meadows in Peoria, Arizona. It features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and enough garage space to fit 4 cars — all thoughtfully contained in a 3,503-square-foot, single-story layout.
The home makes a truly grand first impression with a low-maintenance, custom xeriscape design of interlocking pavers surrounded by vibrant green grass that adds a refreshing contrast to the flowering, desert landscaping.
This kitchen nook would have any chef feeling right at home with a designer hood over a gas stovetop and built-in double wall ovens. Polished nickel pendant lights hang over a gorgeous, oversized quartz countertop to create a luxurious dining experience. Sleek and polished espresso cabinets add a hint of glamour, while wood-look tile adds warmth to the space. Homeowners will feel like they have their own personal café in the heart of their home.
This wide master bathroom provides tons of personal space and storage options for two to comfortably enjoy. Dual vanities and two walk-in closets allow homeowners to celebrate their individuality in a shared space. A large window allows natural light to flow throughout the room and glimmer off of the quartz countertops and wood-look tile. Residents can grab their favorite book and lounge in the oversized, spa-like bathtub at the end of the day.
Interested in learning more and taking a tour? Please contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623.428.0956.
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition