Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The MeadowsPosted 01/10/2018
This week’s move-in ready home is a gorgeous Ironwood floor plan at Estates at The Meadows in Peoria. The 3,919-square-foot home has four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a den, game room and a 4-car garage.
As you step inside, you’ll immediately be drawn to the chic, modern light fixtures and beautiful wood-look tile throughout. This spacious home has ample room for entertaining, with both a large formal dining room area and an extended kitchen nook.
The gourmet kitchen exudes elegance with stainless steel appliances, double ovens, upgraded granite countertops and a large island. The wide island provides additional seating space for family members and guests, along with plenty of space to spread out while whipping up culinary masterpieces. The rich espresso cabinetry and custom backsplash ensure your kitchen will be both the center of attention and the heart of the home.
The master bathroom has warm accents that bring an extra sparkle to the space, with a large walk-in shower and an oversized tub ideal for relaxing any time of the day. The bathroom also features wide windows that allow natural lighting to shine through and highlight the designer tile and quartz countertops.
Interested in learning more and taking a tour? Please contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623.428.0956.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home