Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The MeadowsPosted 11/22/2017
This week’s move-in-ready home is a dreamy single-story home located at The Meadows in Peoria. This spacious 4,389-square-foot home offers plenty of room for a large family, with four bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a game room, den, and a 4-car garage. Plus, the outside courtyard is the perfect space to wind down and enjoy the weather in the evenings.
As you walk through the foyer, you may experience love at first sight. An open concept floor plan seamlessly blends the kitchen, dining and living rooms, creating a large space for relaxing and socializing. Featuring beautiful wood-look tile flooring, 12-foot vaulted ceilings and a contemporary chandelier, the dining room is the perfect spot to host an elegant dinner party and more.
The glamorous kitchen may leave you in awe. Stacked maple cabinets, upgraded granite counter tops, custom tile backsplash, gourmet stainless steel appliances, and a large walk-in pantry easily make this kitchen ideal for any home chef.
You can’t help but feel absolutely spoiled whenever you step foot into the master suite. Enjoy the oversized walk-in closet and an indulgent, spa-like master bathroom that features double vanities, a large soaking tub, walk-in shower and complementary tile flooring.
Interested in seeing this move-in ready home for yourself? Contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 428-0956 to schedule a tour today.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.