Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The MeadowsPosted 07/26/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a one-story located in the Estates at The Meadows. This stunning home features 3,919 square feet, four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, plus a den and a game room and a 4-car garage. The front yard has beautiful landscaping in addition to a paved driveway and walkway.
The executive gourmet kitchen is a home chef’s dream and features staggered white cabinets with hazelnut glaze, quartz kitchen countertops, gourmet gas stainless steel appliances and elegant details including pendant lighting.
The butler pantry and extended nook with base cabinets in the kitchens ensure you’ll have lots of storage for dry goods, gadgets and anything else you’d need to stock your dream home kitchen.
The master bathroom is a wonderful place to relax. With quartz bathroom countertops, a tiled master shower and tub surroundings, and double sinks, you’ll never want to leave this wonderful spa-like setting.
Ready to make this home your own? Purchase by July 31st and receive a G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. To schedule a tour, contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern