Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The MeadowsPosted 07/26/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a one-story located in the Estates at The Meadows. This stunning home features 3,919 square feet, four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, plus a den and a game room and a 4-car garage. The front yard has beautiful landscaping in addition to a paved driveway and walkway.
The executive gourmet kitchen is a home chef’s dream and features staggered white cabinets with hazelnut glaze, quartz kitchen countertops, gourmet gas stainless steel appliances and elegant details including pendant lighting.
The butler pantry and extended nook with base cabinets in the kitchens ensure you’ll have lots of storage for dry goods, gadgets and anything else you’d need to stock your dream home kitchen.
The master bathroom is a wonderful place to relax. With quartz bathroom countertops, a tiled master shower and tub surroundings, and double sinks, you’ll never want to leave this wonderful spa-like setting.
Ready to make this home your own? Purchase by July 31st and receive a G.E. stainless steel counter depth refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. To schedule a tour, contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home